By Encompass Productions, Sep 12 2017 07:00AM
This December London's most best reviewed new writing night returns to the Arts Theatre West End with a very special Christmas edition! Bare Essentials showcases raw and elemental new writing from all around the world, putting established and emerging playwrights on the same stage. See your play staged by passionate professional theatremakers, all of whom have worked with Encompass who have been mounting theatre productions since 2010.
Collaborations with playwrights have led to acclaimed productions such as John Foster's 4 X Offie award-nominated Chummy and Emma Minihan's Life in a Sketchbook.
★★★★★ 'The perfect Christmas present' Grumpy Gay Critic
★★★★★ 'The seasonal Bare Essentials was a thoroughly entertaining night' London Theatre 1
- Plays must directly or indirectly be about the festive season(!)
- Pieces can be of any genre: comedy, drama, monologues etc. but must take the form of a theatrical script with dialogue.
- Submissions can be self-contained pieces OR extracts from longer work
- Must contain no more than 4 characters
- Pieces must be between 5 & 20 minutes long
- Keep things technically minimal. It's called Bare Essentials for a reason!
DEADLINE: Sunday 15th October
SUBMIT TO LIAM FLEMING (CREATIVE PRODUCER) AT: email@example.com (Subject: 'Xmas Bare Essentials 17')